ONE SHOT TREATMENT FOR AUTOMOTIVE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS.
Bilt-Hamber Air Con bomb CITRUS provides a fast and effective way to sanitise and deodorise vehicle interiors. Air-conditioning systems draw external air into the air cooling system, yet despite the existence of filters, spores, organic and inorganic matter find their way into the ducts, tubes and ventilators.
Due to the rapid cooling that occurs when the air-conditioning is employed, condensation forms on the interior surfaces of the air distribution system providing an environment that will support the growth of bacteria, fungi and mould!
Features & Benefits:
- One shot aerosol
- No other equipment needed
- Deodorises leaving pleasant fresh citrus fragrance
- Recommended to re-treat every 6 to 12 months
Directions For Use:
- Run the engine
- Turn on the air conditioning system to maximum
- Run for 2 full minutes in re-circulation mode
- Shake canister well
- Slide the passenger seat fully back
- Place the aerosol so that it will not deposit directly onto any surface
- Depress the one shot valve (nb: once activated it can't be shut off!)
- Leave for three minutes with engine and air conditioning running
- Turn off engine and ventilate car for 6 minutes before driving