- Wheels – wheel faces and barrels cleaned, tyres degreased and thoroughly cleaned and wheel arches cleaned and flushed.
- Pre Wash - pre-washing stage to safely and effectively remove traffic film and road grime present prior to the contact wash.
- 2 Bucket Method - 2 bucket method wash with a pH Neutral Shampoo, with Grit Guards & Washboard inserted using ultra soft dense pile Dooka Wash Pads for upper & lower parts of the vehicle to thoroughly ensure a safe contact wash.
- Decontamination - this process is a 2 part chemical decontamination process (tar remover & fallout remover) followed by a mechanical clay process to ensure all above surface contaminates are effectively removed from paintwork prior to the polishing stage.
- Paint Readings – Paint readings measured with an DeFelsko Positest DFT Paint Thickness Gauge on all metal panels prior to any machine work to ensure enough total film build.
- Machine Polishing Stage – Nano Primer Polish applied via machine to all painted surfaces to reduce a certain level of minor paint defects (light to moderate swirls, scratches and water spots) present, to boost and further increase the vehicles gloss levels prior to the ceramic coating application process.
- Ceramic Coating - SiRamik SC15 or SC Flex is included in the New Car Package and is applied to all painted surfaces and plastics with exceptional hydrophobic water behavior with excellent self cleaning abilities, durable coating and easy maintenance.
* Additional Bolt/Add-ons* Evolve (Wheel's Off, Ceramic Coating Package) & Hydrology (Durable Glass Sealant Packge) can be added to New Car Protection Detail Package at an additional cost.
Price starting from:
(Fiat 500 smaller size vehicle) £499
(Audi A5 medium size vehicle) £575
(Range Rover larger size vehicle) £649
* Prices shown are a starting FROM price this price can alter depending on vehicle size and condition and include VAT at the current rate, a non-refundable booking fee is required to be paid upon booking *