Blue Glazing Pads have no cut, are perfect for spreading finishing products like glazes over freshly-polished paint finishes, come in 4" & 5.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Use This To:
- Get the best results with minimal product
- Add gloss and mirror shine
- Increase pad surface area and stability
- Conduct heat away from the machine and pad
- Spread product evenly for a perfect shine
Light Duty Finishing Pads
While cutting and polishing pads remove paint to restore gloss and shine, finishing pads have no cut and only spread the perfect coat of glaze for added gloss and wet shine. Use Blue Pads to spread the perfect coat of glaze like GlossWorkz, or EZ Creme Glaze. Spreading products like glaze, sealant, and wax by machine uses the smallest amount of product for maximum results.
Latest Technology For Greatest Cutting Power
The Blue Pad utilizes a patented hexagonal design to maximize surface contact, reduce and disperse heat, and reduce wear and tear on machine and pad. The Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surface for best results. All Hex Logic pads are available with the Precision Port vent hole that releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad.
- Center Pad onto backing plate.
- Apply 5 dime size dots of glaze, sealant, or wax.
- Spread product into the surface of the vehicle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.