The White Heavy Polishing Pad finishes to restore reflection, clarity, and depth after cutting away heavy defects with a cutting pad, comes in 4" & 5.5” sizes, and vented and unvented form.
Use This To:
- Restore gloss, reflection, and deep wet shine
- Get the best results with minimal product
- Finish the surface after orange or yellow pad
- Lightly remove swirls with V36
- Restore deep wet shine
Refine Paint After Aggressive Compounding
Heavy polishing with abrasive compounds and rotary buffers can leave holograms and compound marring. Use the White Pad with a fine finishing polish like V38 Final Polish to refine the finish and restore gloss and a deep lustrous shine. The Medium-Soft polishing pad removes holograms, buffer trails, and compound marring from painted finishes to restore gloss, depth, and clarity to reflection.
Latest Technology For Greatest Cutting Power
The White Pad utilizes a patented hexagonal design to maximize surface contact, reduce and disperse heat, and reduce wear and tear on machine and pad. The Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surface for best results. All Hex Logic pads are available with the Precision Port vent hole that releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad.
- Center Pad onto backing plate.
- Apply 5 dime size dots of compound or polish.
- Spray Polishing Pad Conditioner onto face of pad.
- Work product into the surface of the vehicle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.