in2Detailing GEN 2 DA8 Dual Action Machine Polisher **Now Supplied with both 5" (125mm) and 3" (75mm) Backing Plates Overview:
- A TRULY COMPLETE SET - Comes with 1x 900W DAS 6 Pro Polisher, 6m Cable with CE Certified UK Plug, 5"/125mm and 3"/75mm Backing Plates, D Handle, Spare set of Carbon Brushes, Carry Case, Wrench and Allen Key
- NEW COMFORT GRIP RUBBER HEAD AND SLIMLINE BODY - A couple of little additions/modifications that we feel make the machine more comfortable to use over a long period of time
- MORE POWERFUL THAN ITS COMPETITORS - Other polishers use 400/500/600W Motors. We have used a 900W super powerful motor to give the user the best paint correction and finish possible.
- TRIED AND TESTED - Simply put, we have had these machines rigorously tested to make sure they meet the standards you expect when purchasing a high-end machine polisher
- SAFE FOR BEGINNERS - Just starting out and scared of damaging your paintwork? Random orbital (dual action) polishers are safer than thier Rotary counterparts as the random orbit in which the pad spins means less heat is generated. Less heat = less chance of damaging your precious paintwork.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY - A no questions asked 12 month Warranty against manufacturer faults. In the unlikely event your machine develops a fault you can return it to us to either be repaired or replaced. Can't say fairer than that
in2Detailing is please to release it's new Dual Action machine polisher that is similar to the well know DAS 6 Pro. The machine still features a market leading 900W motor however internally it is not the same motor found in the DAS 6 Pro (similar to how 2 car manufacturers can have a 2 Litre Diesel Engine that are not the same). Aside from the internal motor modifications there have been a couple of slight changes to the exterior shell aswell. Firstly the easily identifiable front rubber grip that offer an easy to grip, comfortable way for users to hold and manoeuvre the machine.
Secondly the body is slightly slimmer, so in our opinion a bit nicer to hold. Lastly, the vents have been repositioned to keep the temperatures of the machine down whilst polishing The machine still comes with a 6 Metre heavy duty rubber cable as well as a new vented 5 inch backing plate to offer better cooling to the pads.
A 3 inch backing plate is also provided allowing you to tackle more areas from this single machine. As an added bonus we have had some great quality carry bags manufactured to you can transport the machine with ease.
- Power Consumption: 900 watts
- Operating Voltage: 240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Lifting speed: 2500-6800 min-1
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Cable length: 6m
- Polierhub (throw): 8 mm
- Thread connection: 5/16 "-24
- Backing Plate diameter: 125 mm and 75mm
- Certified by: CE
- GEN 2 Dual Action Machine Polisher
- D handle
- Velcro backing pad 125 mm and 75mm
- Allen key for Velcro pad
- Carry Case
- Spare set of Carbon Brushes
- Level 1-2: Apply wax or sealant
- Level 3-4: Polishing of the vehicle, for minor to medium defects
- Level 5-6: Removing deep scratches or defects.
Very good machine, well balanced low vibration does the job its intended for with ease.
Excellent quality, easy to use, good value for money
nice machine bought from the review of forensic detailing video
Fantastic machine and very well priced coming with 3inch and 5inch backing plates. Smooth and easy to hold.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.