The heavy cut Navy Blue SpiderPad is relatively firm but fine and has a versatile range of applications, with the calibrated face creating more mechanical cut from your chosen compound.
Scholl Concepts' new SpiderPads are high quality reticulated foam, provide high durability, tear resistance and low heat generation and have optimized special bonding and a centre hole for perfect air circulation.
- Enhanced cutting performance and yield of compound
- High tear resistance and relatively hard foams for maximum performance
- Better air circulation due to the reticulated foam helping to reduce surface temperature
- Recessed velour backing for more safety
- Centre hole to help reduce surface temperature
- A long lifespan
Designed for functionality with intelligent detail - the recessed velour backing enables safe and comfortable polishing in hard-to-access areas while simultaneously preventing damage by the otherwise razor-sharp Velcro face of the back-up disc.
Suitable for use with dual action (DA) and rotary polishing machines.
Pad cut: Heavy (4-5/6)
Pad size: 90mm (Small) & 145mm (Medium)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.