1. Spray onto affected area, working a panel at a time. Always use on a dry surface.
2. Allow to dwell until tar begins to run.
3. Prime a Multi-Purpose Microfibre Cloth with product.
4. Wipe off treated area.
5. Repeat until the contamination is removed.
6. Rinse down the paintwork with water to neutralise the solvents.
Please note: If the vehicle has been repainted or had a SMART repair carry out a spot test on an inconspicuous area.
- Removes tar and glue from hard and painted surfaces
- Mild but effective solvent
- Refined aliphatic solvent boosted with natural citrus oil
Citrus Tar and Glue Remover does exactly what the name describes; it was designed to shift sticky substances from hard and painted surfaces. It’s a refined aliphatic solvent boosted with natural citrus oils, designed to be mild but highly effective in turning tar and glue soluble. This product was designed to be used neat and makes for a gentle tar and glue remover.