303 Fabric Guard is safe for use on all outdoor fabrics. It keeps fabrics fresh, soft, colourful and breathable while adding a powerful coating to repel water and prevent the most serious of stains.
Use it on outdoor furniture, cushions, rugs, umbrellas and any other outdoor fabrics. You can even spray it on your convertible top’s seams to prevent wicking. When applied to clean and dry fabrics, 303 Fabric Guard restores lost water and stain repellency to straight-from-the-factory levels. Keep all your favourite fabrics crisp and clean for years to come.
Product liquid and spray are flammable, keep product and treated article (until dry) away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not smoke when applying 303 Fabric Guard. Spray until evenly wet, overlapping sprayed areas.
CURING: 12-24 hours dependent on temperature. If these steps are performed correctly, the material will be water repellent at this point. 303 Fabric Guard will need reapplication depending on fabric exposure to sunlight and weather conditions; pour water on fabric to determine need to retreat fabric.
- Fabric protector spray that strengthens and restores lost water repellency for your outdoor fabrics
- Safe for outdoor synthetic and natural fibres
- Protects against both water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric colour, feel or breathability
- Recommended by Sunbrella®, leading outdoor fabric manufacturer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.