A totally new concept of side mirror coating! First in the market in Europe, you will never be able to find the same product offering from other manufacturers.
Soft99 Glaco mirror coat zero is a wing mirror coat that prevents water from contacting the surface. The nanotechnology in this product will adhere on the surface producing a microscopic protruding juts that will bounce off water droplets even when vehicles is stationary.
The aerosol can design also aids to shorten the process and create an even coating.
What does it comes with?
- Retail packaging
- Soft99 Glaco Mirror Coat Zero 32ml
How to use?
- Make sure you clean the wing mirror with glass cleaner or any appropriate cleaner such as IPA 20%
- Make sure no finger print is left on the surface
- Use the paper card that’s comes with the packaging and put it between the gap of the mirror and wing casing at the lower section.
- Spray from the top left to right motion and repeat it at lower part until the whole wing mirror is cover with the solution.
- Let the product to dry completely for at least 3 hours.
-Please wipe off residue, or any contact on car paint, as it might harm the clear coat if left untreated.
-Highly flammable, please store it in a cool and dry place.
-Keep it away from children
-Do not use high-pressure washer to jet wash the surface
-Do not touch the surface, as it will demolish the protection layer
-Do not inhale directly